Sunday, June 10, 2012

Why did Manny Pacquiao lose to Timothy Bradley, Jr?

Why did Manny Pacquiao lose to Timothy Bradley, Jr?  In order for Manny to understand the meaning of true biblical Christianity as he was telling the whole world few months before the fight that he was converted to the true Christian faith. What is it? Well, it was written in the cloak of Evander Holyfield (a world boxing champion whose ear was bitten by Mike Tyson): "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" (Philippians 4:13).


Where's Freddie Roach, Manny's coach, or where's Pacquiao's strength? Well, it was all true before Manny's conversion, if it is true that he became a born-again Christian already. For God said that "I will not give my glory to another." God doesn't want Manny to glorify himself. God gave Manny Christian Lesson 101: "You will win Manny according to My will, not yours or Roach's.


 For My own sake, for My own sake, I will act;
For how can My name be profaned?
And My glory I will not give to another. Isaiah 48:11

No comments:

Post a Comment