Monday, June 4, 2012

Remove This copy of Windows 7 is not genuine Build 7600

How to remove this annoying message: "This copy of Windows 7 is not genuine Build 7600"? It was just a wink of an eye: your screen turned black then the above message. I surfed the Web and found RemoveWat.Exe for the solution of it.


After downloading it, I noticed a folder which has this name: RemoveWat 2.2.6 Hazar SCTV83.blogspot. I checked the properties of this free "Exe" and the following info came out:



Details

File Description           RemoveWat
Type Application File   Version 2.2.6.0
Copyright                    Copyright Hazar & Co. (c) 2010
Size                             6.35 MB
Date Modified             9/19/2010 9:05 PM
Language                    Language Neutral
Original Filename        RemoveWat

Judge for yourself if RemoveWat is not worthy of one's trust. I am so happy finding it, for it finally solved the "not genuine" mark in my desktop. Although RemoveWat didn't help my friend's computer, it perfectly helped mine and for it I wanted to suggest to one having the same problem to try RemoveWat (it removes "other things" also!).

No comments:

Post a Comment